Friday, September 10, 2010

I n T r O

Starting with a little of yours truly...

I have 2 wonderful additions to the family.  The 1st to arrive is a 13year old mini Staffordshire
called Jackie, the female version of "Jock of the bush-veld" that was given to me as a gift for cheering up during hard times.  Jackie was 2years old when I got her and was a stray.  She has been the light in my life.  I have also been there for her during her fight with cancer. She has now been in remission for 2 months and still going strong :-)

Also thanks to the 2nd arrival, Burdane, a cross between a Great Dane and a Boerboel, now almost 3years of age and still as clumsy as a puppy.  Burdane has kept Jackie's spirit up and has helped her recover.  Burdane is the free spirited type and believes to be a lap dog...   What a bunch of fun!!

[Watch this space for pics]

No comments:

Post a Comment